The following is an explanation of the national dues structure for the Fraternity. All dues listed below are payable to The Central Office.
The Initiation Fee for new brothers is forty-five dollars ($45.00 US), payable at the time of initiation. The initiation fee shall be used as follows:
- Forty-three dollars and fifty cents ($43.50 US) to the General Fund
- One dollar and fifty cents ($1.50 US) to the Grand Council Convention Fund
Per Capita Grand Council Dues for new initiates shall be satisfied during the semester of initiation.
Per Capita Grand Council Dues (collegiate brothers only)
Each Collegiate Member shall pay Grand Council Dues of five dollars ($5.00 US) per month, but not to exceed forty dollars ($40.00 US) per collegiate year.
Grand Council Dues shall be collected by the Treasurer of each Collegiate Chapter as part of the regular Chapter dues. Dues for the months of October, November, December and January shall be transmitted to The Central Office by October 15th of the same collegiate year. Dues for the months of February, March, April and May shall be transmitted to The Central Office by February 15th of the same collegiate year. These Grand Council Dues shall be used as follows:
- Seventy-five cents ($0.75 US) per month, but not to exceed six dollars ($6.00 US) per collegiate year to the Grand Council Convention Fund
- Four dollars and twenty-five cents ($4.25 US) per month, but not to exceed thirty-four dollars ($34.00 US) per collegiate year to the General Fund
Risk Management Fee (collegiate brothers only)
The Risk Management Fee shall be collected by the Treasurer of each Collegiate Chapter as part of the regular Chapter dues. This is an once a year fee that covers the Fraternity's Liability Insurance. This is a per capita fee, similar to the Grand Council Dues. Each chapter will receive an invoice from The Central Office indicating that year's per capita fee.
Graduate Chapter Dues (graduate chapters only)
Each Graduate Chapter shall pay by March 15th of each year, one-hundred fifty dollars ($150.00 US), plus the fifty-dollar ($50 US) Risk Management Fee, annually, for a total of two-hundred dollars ($200.00 US). This sum shall be transmitted to The Central Office by the end of April each calendar year.
Voluntary Graduate Brother Dues (graduate brothers only)
All levels include a complimentary subscription to The MASK.
Regular - $50 annually
- $10 goes to the Grand Council Convention Fund
- $40 goes to the General Fund
Silver - $99 annually
The Silver Level (formerly known as the Ninety-Niners Club) of support will include the Benefactor's name listed on this website, a Kappa Psi Lapel Pin, and -- with every third year of Silver Level-giving -- a Kappa Psi Recognition Pin.
Gold - $250 annually
At the Gold Level of support, the Benefactor receives their name listed on this website and a custom-designed Metallic Pen featuring the Kappa Psi Coat-of-Arms.
Platinum - $500 annually
At the Platinum Level of support, the Benefactor receives their name listed on this website a and an Official Badge of Kappa Psi.
National Kappa Psi dues do not include
- Any dues imposed by provinces upon chapters assigned within their province
- Any dues, in addition to the national dues outlined above, imposed by chapters upon brothers